1. Fire up Blender
2. Delete the default cube but keep the default cam and lamp. ( obviously u can keep the cube if u want but i recommend not to because the cube has different faces and u might get confused)so it's best if u add any of ur own models) .
3.u can also add a monkey from the add mesh menu
4. i added a ginger bread man
5. if u would switch to camera view ( hotkey - Num 0 ) the view is being projected from your default camera.
6.Now switch to frontview and press space and add another camera to your scene
7.Now if u press the Numpad 0 ( camera view ) u will notcie that the view is being projected from the same def. cam at the start of the scene even though your new cam is selected
8. This is because your camera is not an active camera ( The active camera is the main camera from which ur scenes are rendered)
9.In order to make ur new cam active switch to frontview(1) and with the camera selected click on view, camera and 'set active object as active camera'.
10. now if u switch to camera view ,notice that there is no object in front of the camera and in order to make the camera focus on the object go to front view click on view , align view and then click on 'align active cam to view' and the new cam automatically aligns to the object.
11. if u render the image u will notice that ur image is being projected from a different view .
12. if u want to make ur old camera active again select it and repeat step 9 .
13. u can also add more cameras for parctice and it is always a good thing to rename each camera.
14. Addition of more cameras and a final render
Hope u liked it